About the Role
POSITION: REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER
LOCATION: CENTRAL PA
Monarch Management Group. Inc. (MMG) is a growing property management company specializing in the management of affordable housing. We are searching for an energetic and highly organized professional with an engaging personality to serve as Regional Property Manager. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5+ year’s experience related to affordable housing programs and be proficient at navigating Microsoft Office Suite and Yardi w/ Rent Café Affordable. The Regional Property Manager will be responsible for supervision of two Assistant Regional Property Managers covering territories in Northeastern PA and Southcentral PA. We seek a self-starting individual who is comfortable functioning in a team, able to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple deadlines.
MMG seeks to engage the right person with demonstrated abilities in most of the following areas:
· Understanding of the Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Rural Development or Section 8 housing programs
· Able to utilize and navigate cloud-based data storage systems, proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and Yardi software.
· Leadership skills, including supervision, training and problem-solving.
· Strong, effective communication and grammatical skills, both verbal and written
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Detail-orientated and able to meet established deadlines
This is a full-time salaried position plus benefits, including SEP-IRA, health insurance, and paid vacation and sick time. Actual compensation package will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and abilities